Sunday, January 4, 2015

My 2015 Schedule

Nothing like publishing your plan to provide motivation. I count this as my first full year on the recumbent, as I am starting healthy and ready to ride in January for the first time in a couple of years. I'm really hoping to get some of my speed back and perhaps get close to my banner year in 2009. As I turn 63 in February, I need to allow adequate time for recovery, so I'm aiming for one big ride a month. I'll also doing a series of training plans in midweek using the TrainerRoad app. I've just finished Sweet Spot Base 1 and start Sweet Spot Base 2 this week. My goals are to complete all three CTC Stage Race rides (starred) and be in great shape by September to have a fun time on the Raid Pyrenean. On the weekend midway between the rides, I'll do a century, focusing on climbing in the Santa Cruz Mountains.

No comments:

Post a Comment