- 2/7: SFR Two Rock 200K.
- 2/28: SFR Russian River 300K.
- 3/21: Pensinsula Death Ride.
- 4/25: Devil Mountain Double (200m) *.
- 5/??: TBD, Davis, Heartbreak, Easter Sierra
- 6/21: Terrible Two (200m) *
- 7/11-12. SFR Cloverdale Weekend: Sat, Sun
- 8/1: Mt Tam Double (200m) *
- 9/6-9-13: Raid Pyrenean
- 9/26: Knoxville Double (200m)
Sunday, January 4, 2015
Nothing like publishing your plan to provide motivation. I count this as my first full year on the recumbent, as I am starting healthy and ready to ride in January for the first time in a couple of years. I'm really hoping to get some of my speed back and perhaps get close to my banner year in 2009. As I turn 63 in February, I need to allow adequate time for recovery, so I'm aiming for one big ride a month. I'll also doing a series of training plans in midweek using the TrainerRoad app. I've just finished Sweet Spot Base 1 and start Sweet Spot Base 2 this week. My goals are to complete all three CTC Stage Race rides (starred) and be in great shape by September to have a fun time on the Raid Pyrenean.